Welcome to Auntie’s Cat Kennels
Bring Your Precious Loved One to Our Eugene Cat Kennel
Auntie’s Cat Kennels is a small privately owned Eugene cat kennel, established in 1999. We treat each kitty in our care as if they are our own. Each cat has their own cage-free, cozy condo with a secure, screened window and outside view. We give your furry family member a lot of love and attention whether it’s for a short or long-term stay!
We provide all of the supplies needed for cat boarding, including dry food, litter, dishes, litter pans and bedding. Of course, you are more than welcome to bring your own supplies as well. Click here to learn more.
Why Auntie’s Eugene Cat Kennel is Different
- Short and long-term stays available.
- Larger suites are available for multiple cats.
- All food and supplies are provided (unless otherwise requested).
- Medications can be administered by trained and knowledgeable staff.
- Room modifications are available for kitties with mobility issues.
- Climate-controlled environment.
- Cats cannot see each other which provides a stress-free stay.
- Plenty of personal attention & play!
- Student/veteran/senior & long-term stay discounts are available (discounts may not be combined.)
- Each kitty has a personal, screened window that can be opened for fresh air.
“Auntie’s has made my traveling possible, and I don’t have to worry about Kitten-Pie. She has food allergies and is a sensitive cat, but I don’t worry about her when I leave her with Faith and Terry.”
– Julie M.
410 Sunnyside Drive
Eugene, OR 97404
(By appointment only)
Monday - Friday:
8:30 - 10:00am & 5:00 - 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday:
5:00 - 7:00pm only
*Closed on all major holidays